See your security posture from the hacker’s point of view – get visibility into threats across your on-premises, cloud, and mobile IT assets, and enjoy proactive alerts and remediation that eliminate problems before they become breaches.
Powerful Vulnerability Management
- Full visibility at a glance
Keep tabs on all your network assets at once
- Continuous, comprehensive protection
Flag traffic anomalies and compromise indicators
- Machine learning-driven results
Powerful data analysis, correlation, and reporting engine
- Lower, more predicable TCO
No additional CapEx, staff, or infrastructure needed
Scan Anywhere from a single Console
As enterprises adopt cloud computing, mobility, and hybrid cloud operations, they also need robust vulnerability management tools to maintain vigilance across large and disparate networks. Ontinue offers centralized, next-generation enterprise vulnerability management systems for hybrid IT environments whose traditional boundaries have blurred. Scan complex internal networks, public cloud resources, and even track assets that can’t be scanned with cloud agents. See everywhere at once.
Track Vulnerabilities Across Your Enterprise
Ontinue’s vulnerability management systems deliver protection by continuously scanning and identifying vulnerabilities – with Six Sigma (99.99966%) accuracy. Uncover unexpected access points, web servers, and other devices that can leave your network open to attack. From the dashboard, organize a visual map of all your network hosts to match the structure of your business, which then provides a clear and detailed overview of your global security posture.
Drive Fast, Automated Remediation
Use our rich reporting to manage next steps simply. Automatically generate and assign remediation tickets whenever vulnerabilities are found, and deliver context and insight about each vulnerability, including priority level, predictions, and potential solutions. Get consolidated reports of which hosts need which patches, and integrate with third-party IT ticketing systems to ensure fixes are completed.
Vulnerability Management Systems FAQ
What is a vulnerability management system?
A vulnerability management system is a strategy to identify and treat vulnerabilities in a company’s network, software, and technology that could be compromised in the event of a cyber attack. The vulnerability management system will look for vulnerabilities and come up with solutions to implement so that those vulnerabilities are eliminated.
What is a cybersecurity vulnerability?
A vulnerability in cybersecurity is a weakness in software, network, or technology that allows hackers to steal information or damage data or property.
What are the main types of vulnerabilities that are managed?
There are three main vulnerabilities that are managed:
- Network vulnerabilities – These are the vulnerabilities that come with issues in hardware, software, cloud storage, and holes in cybersecurity.
- Process vulnerabilities – these are vulnerabilities that come with having inefficient or harmful processes in play. Some examples can include creating weak passwords or not implementing enough internet security.
- Human vulnerabilities – humans are some of the most dangerous vulnerabilities. Humans can accidentally alter, delete, or exploit data which can be very dangerous for a company. Having human-proof processes and cybersecurity helps avoid these vulnerabilities.
How are vulnerabilities managed?
There are four main steps in managing vulnerabilities:
- Identifying each vulnerability – a vulnerability management system scans the whole company network and software system to find potential vulnerabilities
- Prioritize each vulnerability – after identifying potential vulnerabilities, each one is prioritized and evaluated to determine which vulnerabilities need to be dealt with.
- Treat the vulnerabilities – the system goes through each prioritized vulnerability and comes up with a solution on how to fix the vulnerability. Depending on the size and nature of the vulnerability, you can either eliminate the vulnerability, lower the risk of the vulnerability being exploited, or just leave the vulnerability alone if there isn’t anything to be done about it.
- Record each vulnerability – recording each vulnerability as it happens helps companies to see how quickly the vulnerability management system responds. It can also help to know what vulnerabilities are most common and allows the system to gather data that is useful for future vulnerability management.
Why is vulnerability management important?
Vulnerability management is one of the most important tools to help a company prevent future cyber attacks or breaches. Taking care of vulnerabilities before they ever become problems is the best way to eliminate threats. As cyber attacks change over time, it is good to make sure that the vulnerability management system is up to date on the current threats.
Secure Your Organization with Ontinue ION
Keeping up with constant, evolving security threats isn’t something your business has to do alone. With managed detection and response, you gain the experience and insight of an established team of IT security experts – backed by tools from the forefront of cybersecurity innovation. 24/7 monitoring, proactive threat hunting, pre- and post-incident analysis and remediation, and direct access to highly trained security professionals – MDR brings it all to the table.
Unfortunately, not every MDR solution is equal; for top-quality managed detection and response for organizations using Microsoft security tools, choose Ontinue ION.
Combining AI-driven automation, dedicated security, and Microsoft expertise, and cloud-native accessibility, Ontinue ION provides industry-leading prevention, detection, and response, while optimizing the effectiveness of the Microsoft security suite you depend on.
Learn more about Ontinue ION, and put your network security in the hands of the experts. Because after all, the security of your networks is too important to handle alone.